It is absolute paramount when you start a new business, to ensure this is set up correctly at the outset. Receiving the correct support and guidance early is very important to avoid problems with the HMRC or Companies House further down the line into your business journey. We will advise of the most suitable business trading vehicle and associated tax implications.
We remove the daily burden keeping your bookkeeping up to date. With the use of cloud technology we will simplify how this information is communicated over to us and captured in your own bookkeeping system.
With our bookkeeping services we undertake all the below processing for you:-
- Sales invoices
- Purchase & Expense receipts
- Bank statements reconciliations
- Vat Returns (MTD compliance)
This service can all be set up very quickly and efficiently thereby allowing you the time freedom to attend to business development and personal/family needs.
Payroll & PAYE Returns
Payroll is a timely and complicated process. Our outsourced payroll service is effective, efficient and removed the burden of staff pay.
- Employee pay slips
- Monthly summaries
- Departmental reports
- Dealing with leavers and starters
- Provision of analysis of staff costs
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns for the Revenue
- CIS returns completed by us
- Employee summary P60s
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns
- Advice on related tax planning
Besides our payroll compliance service, we offer comprehensive advice on all employment tax issues including:
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Planning for retirement
- Termination payments
- Inducement payments
- Company car and van strategies
- Benefits planning
- HR Services: Contracts; Disputes; Mediation; Redundancy
Pensions & Auto Enrolment
In addition to setting up your pension scheme there are a number of legal duties required to be undertaken. It is important that your pension scheme is managed and maintenance correctly. There are heavy fines from The Pensions Regulatory for non compliance:
Our service includes:
- Regular assessment at the employees pay reference period (e.g. monthly and/or weekly)
- Automatically enrolment of employees into the pension scheme and paying an employer contribution
- Liaising and facilitating instructions with employees wishing to join or opt out of the pension scheme
- Ensuring your employees are re-enrolled back into the scheme if they had previously opted out. This is a 3 yearly process.
- Filing & reporting your pension reports with your pension provider
We assist in all of the above on your behalf along side our payroll service. This thereby reduces your paperwork and administration, whilst ensuring that your company fulfils its legal duties.
Should you trade as a Limited Liability Partnership, Sole Trader? We will advise and guide you of the best option for you.
Our company formation services provide you with a is a 24 hour formation service.
Our company formation packages include:
- Appointment of directors/company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Tax review regarding company formation
- VAT registration
- HMRC registrations: Corporation Tax; Self Assessment; PAYE; VAT; Making Tax Digital (MTD)
We will ensure that the regular annual administrative return is filed to Companies House on time. Please note this is separate reporting to the end of year accounts.
It is a legal requirement that all companies file an annual ‘Confirmation Statement’ to ensure that the below information held with companies house registers are correct and up to date:
Details of Directors
Registered Office Address
Since I have been using Jayen I have found him to be approachable and helpful with any queries or problems I have had. I contacted Jayen when an issue with a Building Society arose, who then acted promptly and efficiently on my behalf, the problem was resolved without any further hassle.
Jayen Patel has been processing my accounts for last 3 years. He is reliable, quick and professional. His fees are easily affordable and the standard of service and advice is excellent. He has increased my understanding on book keeping and had provided strong support. I would highly recommend him.
A friendly personal service providing for a helping hand through the minefield of accounting. I have worked with Jayen since setting up the company some 3 years ago. His competitive fees provide a valued integral part of growing and developing the business.