Other Specialist Services
Cloud accounting has revolutionised the way we do business. It has enabled business to run on your own terms.
Cloud accounting enables you to quickly see how your business is performing financially. With everything stored in one live ‘virtual’ place, you can save time with the completion and compilation of paperwork, and send and receive payments quickly. You can also receive regular updates from us and your banks through your cloud accounting system.
Are you a buy-to-let investor, property dealer or developer? Property tax can be a bit of a maze. We can advise you on the following:
- Tax reduction strategies for rental income
- What is a repair and tax deductible
- What is capital and revenue expenditure
- When to use a Limited Company to save tax
- Trading income versus Capital Gain considerations and advice
- Capital Gains rollover and holdover considerations
- Stamp duty planning
- Tax efficient mortgage structures. (Restriction on finance costs)
- Making the most of the Principal Private Residence election
- Tax issues on the sale of part of your residence
- Second homes
Professional Contractors – IT; Project Management Finance
There are many factors to consider in deciding if a contractor is caught by the notorious IR35 legislation. Please contact us now for a free consultation to discuss in more detail the different possible scenarios regarding contracting and its tax advantages.
We offer an all-inclusive service for contractors including:
- Company formation
- Annual accounts
- Company tax returns
- Directors Personal tax returns
- Company secretarial service
- VAT Returns
- PAYE Returns
- Cloud Software
- Tax computations
- Review of contracts for IR35 status
- Provision of anti IR35 draft contracts
- Dealing with IR35 disputes
VAT Health Check
Our VAT health check service is designed to find any VAT issues before the VAT man does!
The VAT health check includes:
- Review and sample check your accounting records for errors
- Sample test the most common errors that the VAT inspectors look for
- Statistically analyse your completed VAT returns
- Sample check the completion of VAT returns
- Compare your VAT returns against your annual accounts
- Check the VAT treatment of your sales
- Consider whether you are making best use of relevant VAT schemes
- Ensure you are correctly applying the rules of VAT schemes
- Identify VAT planning opportunities.
- VAT planning
Tax Enquiries & Investigations
HMRC investigates businesses at random as well as for specific reasons. To get the government off your back, you need an expert defence strategy. We offer help throughout the entire process.
We know how the HMRC operates. Every tax return or set of accounts we submit is run through our anti-investigation scanning check to identify any areas that may lead to potential problems.
We also make sure that the taxman sticks to their own internal guidelines. We will talk you through the enquiry process, talk about expectations and support you along the way.
Tax Investigation Fee Protection
Protect yourself from additional unforeseen the accountancy costs if the HMRC set up an enquiry.
Being in business has a direct impact on your personal life too as the two are closed linked. We offer a comprehensive financial planning service to our personal and limited company director clients. We have a team of qualified and trusted wealth management partners that would be more than happy to discuss your wealth management requirements.
Since I have been using Jayen I have found him to be approachable and helpful with any queries or problems I have had. I contacted Jayen when an issue with a Building Society arose, who then acted promptly and efficiently on my behalf, the problem was resolved without any further hassle.
Jayen Patel has been processing my accounts for last 3 years. He is reliable, quick and professional. His fees are easily affordable and the standard of service and advice is excellent. He has increased my understanding on book keeping and had provided strong support. I would highly recommend him.
A friendly personal service providing for a helping hand through the minefield of accounting. I have worked with Jayen since setting up the company some 3 years ago. His competitive fees provide a valued integral part of growing and developing the business.