Are you a buy-to-let investor, property dealer, or developer? Property tax can be a bit of a maze. There are countless things to be aware of, be it tax reduction strategies, capital gains tax (CGT) or stamp duty planning, it’s hard to remember everything, stay compliant and stay on top of managing your properties. That’s especially true if property is an additional source of income rather than your full time job.
We’re here to help, offering dedicated support that leaves solid foundations for you and your business. We’ll help you understand what classifies as a repair and can be deducted as an expense before tax, giving you the knowledge you need to continue to be successful in the property game. We’ll help train you up if there are areas you are unsure of, giving you information and assistance with making your business more tax efficient.
Our full list of property tax services are:
- Tax reduction strategies for rental income.
- What is a repair and tax-deductible?
- What is capital and revenue expenditure?
- When to use a limited company to save tax.
- Trading income versus Capital Gain considerations and advice.
- Capital Gains rollover and holdover considerations.
- Stamp duty planning.
- Tax-efficient mortgage structures (restriction on finance costs).
- Making the most of the principal private residence election.
- Tax issues on the sale of part of your residence.
- Second homes.
Our offices are ready and open to welcome you for an informal chat.
We understand that your time is precious, so we’re happy to meet virtually via a video call.